The Houston Geological Society presents an Applied Geoscience Conference for mudstone system characterization to help improve exploitation of US Gulf Region Mudstone “Shale Gas/Oil” Reservoirs” to be held February 8, 2010.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013