June 1-5, 2014 | Houston, Texas
Enhance cooperation and exchange ideas about interpretation visualization. This research conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to interact with leading research scientists to network, share knowledge, and identify future collaborations and opportunities.
Evolving technologies continue to offer new and even revolutionary attributes from data. These new technologies improve our ability to perceive the geology and petroleum systems captured by our data. Geologic understanding grows as we integrate three dimensional data from all disciplines.
Divided into 6 technical sessions the conference will cover a wide range of related themes that include, integrated interpretation workflows, enhancing data quality, dynamic systems and much more.
Join us June 1-5 in Houston, Texas at the Norris Conference Center, in exploring and creating this new world: merging geology, geophysics, and technology to image and model the earth.
*6 Sessions including 30+ presentations and discussions*
For registration information please contact, Vicky Kroh by email: email@example.com or by phone: (918)-560-2650
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014
- Lacustrine Basin Exploration - June 13th, 2014