May 27, 2014 | Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Join CSPG, AAPG and AAPG Division of Professional Affairs, May 27, 2014, in Calgary at the Martha Cohen Theatre for an exciting gathering that will join renowned, distinguished speakers for a day of unmatched discussions on a cross-section of elements; ranging from geoscience to screening and development of your professional career in the Energy Industry.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear a great assemblage of experts and experienced playmakers that together will help improve the understanding of scientific and commercial requirements for successful prospect generation; provide improved interaction with the public and landholders; ensure the highest degree of professionalism and ethics in their professional activities.
- 4 sessions showcasing 13 presentations that cover an array of technical themes.
- Distinguished luncheon with key note speaker Mr. Clay Riddell, plus award presentations.
- Dr. Lee Krystinik and Dr. Dale Leckie will present and address delegates.
- “White Hat Round-Up” networking reception will conclude the forum.
** Space is limited for this event. Make sure to register today before spots fill and the attendee limit is reached. **
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014