June 17-19, 2014 Pittsburg, PA
Marcellus and Utica are two of the top unconventional plays that have shown continued growth recently. Operator experience together with scientific investigations on all fronts have led to a deeper understanding of what it takes to find, drill and produce economically viable Marcellus and Utica wells.
Discover why Marcellus and Utica are so successful and how to optimize exploration and development in the region. Join top operators, researchers, and practitioners in Pittsburgh, PA June 17-19 at the Marriott City Center as AAPG partners with PAPG and PPG for and unbeatable program of presentations on the Marcellus and Utica Point Pleasant.
*Full program features 28 presenters and outcomes* Full list: HERE!
Award winning industry leaders and professionals will speak on production, modeling techniques, reservoir architecture, optimal well spacing and much more.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014