May 29, 2014 | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
In the past the Woodford Shale has drawn much attention from numerous oil and gas companies. Recently, exploration and production in the region has increased dramatically as more companies flock to the area to uncover new developments and understandings.
Because of this increased attention AAPG Education is offering an intensive one-day forum which will focus on optimizing the exploration and development of the Woodford Shale. Participants will discover recent findings in geochemistry and geomechanics to better understand how to drill and complete the reservoir.
Join us May 29th, 2014 at the Skirvin Hilton Hotel, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for a dynamic, intensive series of presentations and discussions that explore the latest discoveries and findings.
*11 presentations covering an array of topics* View the full list: HERE!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014