Please take 45 seconds to fill out the poll and let us know which geoscience courses are most useful to you and your company. Here’s a link to the poll:
In the meantime, if you’ve done any work in the Texas Panhandle, you might have experienced something like this. I took a photo of a tornado that was traveling from north to south, through the heart of the Panhandle Field.
Have you ever been in the field when violent weather strikes? Share your experiences.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014