Please take 45 seconds to fill out the poll and let us know which geoscience courses are most useful to you and your company. Here’s a link to the poll:
In the meantime, if you’ve done any work in the Texas Panhandle, you might have experienced something like this. I took a photo of a tornado that was traveling from north to south, through the heart of the Panhandle Field.
Have you ever been in the field when violent weather strikes? Share your experiences.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013