Please take 45 seconds to fill out the poll and let us know which geoscience courses are most useful to you and your company. Here’s a link to the poll:
In the meantime, if you’ve done any work in the Texas Panhandle, you might have experienced something like this. I took a photo of a tornado that was traveling from north to south, through the heart of the Panhandle Field.
Have you ever been in the field when violent weather strikes? Share your experiences.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014