Please take 45 seconds to fill out the poll and let us know which geoscience courses are most useful to you and your company. Here’s a link to the poll:
In the meantime, if you’ve done any work in the Texas Panhandle, you might have experienced something like this. I took a photo of a tornado that was traveling from north to south, through the heart of the Panhandle Field.
Have you ever been in the field when violent weather strikes? Share your experiences.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013