Please take 45 seconds to fill out the poll and let us know which geoscience courses are most useful to you and your company. Here’s a link to the poll:
In the meantime, if you’ve done any work in the Texas Panhandle, you might have experienced something like this. I took a photo of a tornado that was traveling from north to south, through the heart of the Panhandle Field.
Have you ever been in the field when violent weather strikes? Share your experiences.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014