Online offerings continue to expand. Sign up for our e-symposium series courses, our 4-week online certificate courses, and our full 16-week courses! Don’t miss our high-value e-Symposiums—each symposium includes one hour of professional instruction and one day of independent study, with value pricing for members ($75) and optional CEU credits ($100). Missed an earlier symposium? Archived materials and presentations also available.
Fluvial Stratigraphy (Oct. 22): Dr. John Holbrook, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
Thermal Maturation (Oct. 29): Prasanta Mukhopadhyay, Global Geoenergy Research, Halifax, NS
GIS in the Field (Nov. 5): Glenn Vlass, CartoPac Solutions, Fort Collins, CO
Carbon Sequestration (Nov. 19): Dr. David Harris, Kentucky Geological Survey, and University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
Materials also available for past symposiums:
- Certificate in Renewable Energy—Sign up now for our upcoming five-part series on renewable energy. Learn the basic science behind renewable energy sources and develop techniques for integrating renewable and traditional sources of energy and fuel. Each course includes four weeks of online instructions from your chosen location and will provide the equivalent of three credit hours of class for a great price—$795 per individual course, or $695 per course if you sign up for all five (value pricing for members). Participants who complete all five courses will receive a Certificate in Renewable Energy.
Courses available in:
Wind Energy Basics
Solar Energy Basics
Geothermal Energy Basics
Biomass Energy Basics
Integrating Renewable & Non-Renewable Energy
Classes begin in September 2009, so sign up today! [insert website sign-up page link]
- Many of our other AAPG professional development courses are now also available online. Visit our website—http://www.aapg.org/education/online/index.cfm—for a complete list of course offerings.
Reservoir Characterization (Roger Slatt)
More coming soon!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Faults, Fractures and Tectonics of the Northern Appalachian Basin: Field Seminar - April 24th, 2014
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014