What’s the best way to plan your professional development? AAPG Education has prepared a matrix that lists all courses, which classifies all courses according to subject matter category and degree of difficulty.
Open the attachment and review the courses. If you see a course you’d like to take, but cannot seem to find when it will be offered, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org — we will let you know when it is offered. If it is not offered, we might be able to schedule a session for your company or group. We may even offer some of them online.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Useful Geomechanics Resources for You - June 17th, 2013
- Engineering the Mississippian & Arbuckle: Geologist "Must-Knows" in One Day - June 5th, 2013
- Geomechanics: Simply Indispensable - May 29th, 2013
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013