What’s the best way to plan your professional development? AAPG Education has prepared a matrix that lists all courses, which classifies all courses according to subject matter category and degree of difficulty.
Open the attachment and review the courses. If you see a course you’d like to take, but cannot seem to find when it will be offered, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org — we will let you know when it is offered. If it is not offered, we might be able to schedule a session for your company or group. We may even offer some of them online.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration for Deep-Water Sands Using Seismic Sequence Methodology - December 11th, 2013
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013