What’s the best way to plan your professional development? AAPG Education has prepared a matrix that lists all courses, which classifies all courses according to subject matter category and degree of difficulty.
Open the attachment and review the courses. If you see a course you’d like to take, but cannot seem to find when it will be offered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com — we will let you know when it is offered. If it is not offered, we might be able to schedule a session for your company or group. We may even offer some of them online.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014