What’s the best way to plan your professional development? AAPG Education has prepared a matrix that lists all courses, which classifies all courses according to subject matter category and degree of difficulty.
Open the attachment and review the courses. If you see a course you’d like to take, but cannot seem to find when it will be offered, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org — we will let you know when it is offered. If it is not offered, we might be able to schedule a session for your company or group. We may even offer some of them online.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014