This year’s HGS Mudrocks Conference renews its commitment to understanding mudrocks. This year’s sessions emphasize mudrock systems characterization as well as reservoir characterization. Emerging plays in Siberia, Saudi Arabia, western Canada, and other global locations will be reviewed. A truly groundbreaking and energizing event, the HGS Mudrocks Conference continues to break new ground.
The 2014 program includes an oral technical program, student posters, and a core display, with ample time for informative discussions and knowledge transfer. This is a “must attend” event!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014