This year’s HGS Mudrocks Conference renews its commitment to understanding mudrocks. This year’s sessions emphasize mudrock systems characterization as well as reservoir characterization. Emerging plays in Siberia, Saudi Arabia, western Canada, and other global locations will be reviewed. A truly groundbreaking and energizing event, the HGS Mudrocks Conference continues to break new ground.
The 2014 program includes an oral technical program, student posters, and a core display, with ample time for informative discussions and knowledge transfer. This is a “must attend” event!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014