This year’s HGS Mudrocks Conference renews its commitment to understanding mudrocks. This year’s sessions emphasize mudrock systems characterization as well as reservoir characterization. Emerging plays in Siberia, Saudi Arabia, western Canada, and other global locations will be reviewed. A truly groundbreaking and energizing event, the HGS Mudrocks Conference continues to break new ground.
The 2014 program includes an oral technical program, student posters, and a core display, with ample time for informative discussions and knowledge transfer. This is a “must attend” event!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014