The highly compartmentalized Atoka A3 zone can be a monster producer with many untapped lenses. Garin Wente will be presenting “Study of the Atoka Reservoir in the Putnam Atoka Field, Southwestern Dewey County, Oklahoma” on February 13, 2014 at the Oklahoma History Center, Oklahoma City. For details and to register, click here.
The Oklahoma City Geological Society relaunches its popular Dinner Meeting Series with this auspicious event, which begins at 5:30 pm, with dinner and presentation at 7:00 pm.
Can’t attend? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about how to purchase an Atoka Packet of digital materials (OCGS) to help you understand the depositional and reservoir complexities of this Anadarko Basin superstar.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014
- Lacustrine Basin Exploration - June 13th, 2014