The highly compartmentalized Atoka A3 zone can be a monster producer with many untapped lenses. Garin Wente will be presenting “Study of the Atoka Reservoir in the Putnam Atoka Field, Southwestern Dewey County, Oklahoma” on February 13, 2014 at the Oklahoma History Center, Oklahoma City. For details and to register, click here.
The Oklahoma City Geological Society relaunches its popular Dinner Meeting Series with this auspicious event, which begins at 5:30 pm, with dinner and presentation at 7:00 pm.
Can’t attend? Contact email@example.com for information about how to purchase an Atoka Packet of digital materials (OCGS) to help you understand the depositional and reservoir complexities of this Anadarko Basin superstar.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014