The highly compartmentalized Atoka A3 zone can be a monster producer with many untapped lenses. Garin Wente will be presenting “Study of the Atoka Reservoir in the Putnam Atoka Field, Southwestern Dewey County, Oklahoma” on February 13, 2014 at the Oklahoma History Center, Oklahoma City. For details and to register, click here.
The Oklahoma City Geological Society relaunches its popular Dinner Meeting Series with this auspicious event, which begins at 5:30 pm, with dinner and presentation at 7:00 pm.
Can’t attend? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about how to purchase an Atoka Packet of digital materials (OCGS) to help you understand the depositional and reservoir complexities of this Anadarko Basin superstar.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014
- Woodford Shale: Latest Discoveries and Findings - April 3rd, 2014