Imagine a week of highly practical courses you can mix and match, to create just the education experience you’ve always wanted.
Check out the AAPG Winter Education Conference:
The courses include basics and more advanced approaches to well log interpretation, seismic stratigraphy, unconventional resources, and more. One of our most popular presenters, Dr. George Asquith, will be teaching a follow-up to his highly acclaimed well log interpretation course. The course he’ll be teaching at the Winter Conference deals with carbonates.
Dr. George Asquith, photo compliments of the BEG
If you’re familiar with the Norris Conference Center in Houston, you already know it is a great place to take courses. It’s conveniently located, parking is very convenient, and the rooms are set up to encourage you to interact with the instructor and your fellow students.
Learning at the Winter Education Conference i’s not a passive experience — you’ll be working in small groups, discussing problems, and getting involved in hands-on activities. You may be surprised at how much you take away from the experience.
Take the poll!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014
- Jaguar-1 HPHT Well, Geological Operations Lessons Learned - March 6th, 2014