Imagine a week of highly practical courses you can mix and match, to create just the education experience you’ve always wanted.
Check out the AAPG Winter Education Conference:
The courses include basics and more advanced approaches to well log interpretation, seismic stratigraphy, unconventional resources, and more. One of our most popular presenters, Dr. George Asquith, will be teaching a follow-up to his highly acclaimed well log interpretation course. The course he’ll be teaching at the Winter Conference deals with carbonates.
Dr. George Asquith, photo compliments of the BEG
If you’re familiar with the Norris Conference Center in Houston, you already know it is a great place to take courses. It’s conveniently located, parking is very convenient, and the rooms are set up to encourage you to interact with the instructor and your fellow students.
Learning at the Winter Education Conference i’s not a passive experience — you’ll be working in small groups, discussing problems, and getting involved in hands-on activities. You may be surprised at how much you take away from the experience.
Take the poll!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014