Vision, leadership, teamwork, technology — all are necessary ingredients in the opening up of new plays. Join the DPA in Houston at the Norris Conference Center. Please review the full schedule for Thursday, January 23, 2014.
This process of finding oil and natural gas is a path of identifying prospects by leveraging science and creativity, and employing work flows to minimize risk and maximize chances for success.
The forum of experts and experienced playmakers will help: geoscientists, land men, engineers, and explorers gain improved understanding of scientific and commercial requirements for successful prospect generation; provide improved interaction with the public and landholders; ensure the highest degree of professionalism and ethics in their professional activities.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014