Vision, leadership, teamwork, technology — all are necessary ingredients in the opening up of new plays. Join the DPA in Houston at the Norris Conference Center. Please review the full schedule for Thursday, January 23, 2014.
This process of finding oil and natural gas is a path of identifying prospects by leveraging science and creativity, and employing work flows to minimize risk and maximize chances for success.
The forum of experts and experienced playmakers will help: geoscientists, land men, engineers, and explorers gain improved understanding of scientific and commercial requirements for successful prospect generation; provide improved interaction with the public and landholders; ensure the highest degree of professionalism and ethics in their professional activities.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014