Vision, leadership, teamwork, technology — all are necessary ingredients in the opening up of new plays. Join the DPA in Houston at the Norris Conference Center. Please review the full schedule for Thursday, January 23, 2014.
This process of finding oil and natural gas is a path of identifying prospects by leveraging science and creativity, and employing work flows to minimize risk and maximize chances for success.
The forum of experts and experienced playmakers will help: geoscientists, land men, engineers, and explorers gain improved understanding of scientific and commercial requirements for successful prospect generation; provide improved interaction with the public and landholders; ensure the highest degree of professionalism and ethics in their professional activities.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014