You may have heard of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), which have been offered by colleges and universities. Now, you have a chance to try AAPG’s “mini-MOOC” — a small version of a MOOC. Please note that we’re offering an “xMOOC” which includes an assessment, which includes a certificate of performance (your score is included). We like to think of our Mini-MOOCs as a part of “Quick Bite Learning” which you can do when you have a few moments to spare.
Sequence Stratigraphy Quick-Bite Learning / Mini-MOOC
If you’d like to learn more about how sequence stratigraphy can be integrated into different approaches for detecting sweet spots, don’t miss AAPG’s Sweet Spots and Reservoir Compartmentalization and Connectivity GTW, August 6-7 in Houston. This GTW will offer in-depth presentations and the opportunity to do hands-on exercises for deeper learning. There will also be a repository of articles and archived presentations for all participants.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014