You may have heard of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), which have been offered by colleges and universities. Now, you have a chance to try AAPG’s “mini-MOOC” — a small version of a MOOC. Please note that we’re offering an “xMOOC” which includes an assessment, which includes a certificate of performance (your score is included). We like to think of our Mini-MOOCs as a part of “Quick Bite Learning” which you can do when you have a few moments to spare.
Sequence Stratigraphy Quick-Bite Learning / Mini-MOOC
If you’d like to learn more about how sequence stratigraphy can be integrated into different approaches for detecting sweet spots, don’t miss AAPG’s Sweet Spots and Reservoir Compartmentalization and Connectivity GTW, August 6-7 in Houston. This GTW will offer in-depth presentations and the opportunity to do hands-on exercises for deeper learning. There will also be a repository of articles and archived presentations for all participants.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014