Top geoscientists and engineers specializing in geomechanics will present and discuss indispensable tools and knowledge needed for success in shales, unconventionals, and offshore. Geomechanics and Reservoir Characterization, an AAPG GTW, to be held in Baltimore on July 16-17, will consists of in-depth presentations, ample time for question and answer, panel discussions, and in-depth discussions. There will be organized networking activities as well.
The event is in conjunction with the establishment of AAPG’s new division, Structure and Geomechanics, which ushers in a new era and level of interdisciplinary, applied, and cutting edge knowledge transfer.
Please click the link for more information on this important event, which is value-priced in a wonderful location designed for engaging, in-depth discussions and new knowledge. The workshop will be followed by online access to materials (presentations and articles).
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014