Brand new addition to our Quick Bite Learning Series, with built-in PowerPoint and self-scoring quiz (with certificate featuring your name and score). Click the link to access the materials and the quiz.
After you have finished the materials, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’d like to see a full-length low-cost face-to-face course at section meetings. Also, let us know if you’d like us to add examples of resumes, and a podcast with a discussion of success strategies to nail your next interview.
AAPG cares about your career development — Learn and Earn!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014