Brand new addition to our Quick Bite Learning Series, with built-in PowerPoint and self-scoring quiz (with certificate featuring your name and score). Click the link to access the materials and the quiz.
After you have finished the materials, please drop us a line at email@example.com to let us know if you’d like to see a full-length low-cost face-to-face course at section meetings. Also, let us know if you’d like us to add examples of resumes, and a podcast with a discussion of success strategies to nail your next interview.
AAPG cares about your career development — Learn and Earn!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Faults, Fractures and Tectonics of the Northern Appalachian Basin: Field Seminar - April 24th, 2014
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014