Detailed presentations by Woodford experts and producers make AAPG’s Woodford Shale Forum on April 11 in Oklahoma City an information-packed “must attend” one-day event. Presenters will discuss the differences in the play, which extends from south, west, and east through the heart of Oklahoma. Understanding the variability of the formation is one key objective, along with “lessons learned” with respect to drilling, completing, and stimulating. New tools and technologies help obtain better well logs, a better understanding of the geomechanics, and types of oil, given rock properties.
Here is a partial listing of presenters and their topics: http://www.aapg.org/forum/2013/woodfordshale/program.cfm
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013