The AAPG Mississippian Lime Forum (Jan 31, Oklahoma City) program has just expanded with the addition of Ceja Energy, who will discuss their experiences in the Chat in western Osage County, and how they use a combination of geology, 3D seismic, petrophysics, and experience to identify the best ways to explore for and produce the tricky yet prolific chat play. Led by Ron Snyder, the presentation will focus on the operator’s experiences and lessons learned.
The “forum of experts” now contains a total of ten presenters, who will offer a wealth of information and a unique opportunity for attendees to learn the latest views on the reservoirs in the entire play. For details, please review the program.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014