The AAPG Mississippian Lime Forum (Jan 31, Oklahoma City) program has just expanded with the addition of Ceja Energy, who will discuss their experiences in the Chat in western Osage County, and how they use a combination of geology, 3D seismic, petrophysics, and experience to identify the best ways to explore for and produce the tricky yet prolific chat play. Led by Ron Snyder, the presentation will focus on the operator’s experiences and lessons learned.
The “forum of experts” now contains a total of ten presenters, who will offer a wealth of information and a unique opportunity for attendees to learn the latest views on the reservoirs in the entire play. For details, please review the program.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013