If you have not taken a moment to review the AAPG Playmaker Forum (Jan 24 / Houston), organized by the DPA, don’t wait. It’s an exciting new event, with a “forum of experts” to help you enhance your own performance. Some of the key presentations include “10 Habits of Highly Successful Oil Finders” and a keynote address by Harold Hamm on the Bakken. That’s just the beginning!
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014