Prepare for NAPE by attending AAPG’s new Playmaker workshop. The AAPG Playmaker Forum is a day-long workshop that is perfectly suited to for geologists, landmen, engineers, and operators who are evaluating deals for new and mature plays. To be held January 24 in Houston, the workshop will combine instruction, guidance, and case studies by individuals who are experienced in assembling and evaluating deals. A full schedule is available for your review.
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
Fee Includes: course notes, Heritage of Petroleum Geologist publication, continuing education credits, luncheon, 2 networking breaks, networking reception.
This is a unique new offering which is organized by AAPG’s Division of Professional Affairs.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014