Keith White – Examining the management of Produced Water in Oil and Gas operations while remaining compliant to Federal /State regulations and guidelines: AAPG Solving Water Problems
Examining the management of Produced Water in Oil and Gas operations while remaining compliant to Federal /State regulations and guidelines
- Disposal of produced water — new requirements, new approaches
- Desalination and waste products — new requirements, new technologies
- Reuse of treated water in other operations — new requirements, permitting
This year’s Solving Water Problems in Oil and Gas Production GTW has a truly stellar slate of presentations – all of which allow you time to ask questions, discuss, and learn. Space is limited, so sign up today. Don’t miss this amazing speaker and presentation our Solving Water Problems in Oil and Gas Production – Fort Worth, TX, February 26-27, 2013!
Keith White is Director of Environmental, Health and Safety for Chaparral Energy, based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is responsible for the corporate EHS activities of Chaparral’s drilling, production and Enhanced Oil Recovery projects. The major focus of this work is in the Southwest United States with core areas primarily in Oklahoma and Texas.
Mr. White is also an active attorney who has provided legal and consultive services for various Fortune 500 corporations in the Oil and Gas, Utility and Manufacturing industries throughout North America. He has managed litigation and permit actions in Administrative, State, Provincial and Federal levels, mostly involved in Environmental, Water, Wastewater, Air, OSHA, DOT and RCRA Actions and Permits, but also supported those actions through management of commercial assets, due diligence activities, marketing efforts and transactional controls.
Mr. White is a graduated from University of Oklahoma, College of Law and has a Masters in Environmental Science from the University of Oklahoma in Norman, OK and a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science from East Central University, Ada, OK. In addition to being an attorney for the state of Oklahoma, he is a Certified Hazardous Waste Material Manager (CHMM) and a Certified Commercial Mediator (CCM) who has developed and presented numerous Environmental, Health & Safety and Management courses.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013