For those of you who attended our inaugural Web Symposium, I would like to offer a sincere thank you.
The follow-up resources were made available March 19, and the location made available via email. Please check your email account (do not forget to check your spam folder – March 19 and March 20) if you did not receive the email.
In the meantime, I’d like to post the same questions that I sent in the emails because we are interested in your thoughts regarding a follow-up. Please let me know your thoughts to the following questions:
**1. Would you like to attend a day-long grant-writing or proposal-writing workshop that is focused specifically on finding and filling out solicitations?
**2. Would you like to attend more one-hour webinars on more specific topics related to the Recovery Act?
**3. Would you be interested in a series of one-hour webinars that deal with different aspects of renewable energy, along with emerging and concrete business opportunities?
GRID / MATRIX to be developed: As solicitations and industry examples / partnerings emerge, we will assemble a grid or matrix of tangible opportunities. As you know, we are in early stages of implementation of the act’s provisions. The preliminary grid framework will be available by March 27, and accessed through the resources page (URL in you email).
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013