Better and more exciting than ever, this year’s AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs Geosciences Technology Workshop brings value to geologists, geophysicists, and engineers, with an emphasis on integrating disciplines to provide you with powerful new tools and techniques for better reservoir characterization, reservoir connectivity determination, pore pressure calculations, and imaging (including sub-salt).
AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs Geosciences Technology Workshop
January 15-16, 2013
Norris Conference Center CityCentre / Houston, TX
Prepare yourself for the future, and learn about new deepwater discoveries in East Africa (Tanzania / Mozambique), West Africa (Gabon), Mediterranean, along with new Gulf of Mexico and other areas. You’ll also learn about new basin models that are showing where and why the new discoveries occurred.
Participants receive program, access to authorized presentation via a password-protected ftp site, access to additional articles / materials.
Two days, many presentations, intense discussion. Think across disciplines, learn new techniques, gain new knowledge, and invest in yourself. Stay ahead of the pack!
Register now to reserve your seat and to review the program: http://www.aapg.org/gtw/DeepwaterReservoir2013/index.cfm
To contact with questions, please email: email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013