There are many shale plays in the U.S. Which ones have real staying power? Share your opinion and thoughts! Take the survey now.
Click the play you think will be the strongest five years from now.
While you’re contemplating your answer, sign up for AAPG’s Playmaker Forum, January 24, 2013, hosted by the Division of Professional Affairs (DPA). You’ll hear Continental Oil’s Harold Hamm, a true pioneer in the Bakken, and now in the Woodford. You’ll also have a chance to hear and interact with other thought-leaders and pioneers in the Eagle Ford, Marcellus, Utica. You’ll love the discussions of expanding and emerging resource plays and unconventional carbonates (Mississippian Lime, Tuscaloosa Marine Shale, Niobrara).
AAPG Playmaker Forum: Value priced — seating is limited!
Reserve your seat today! Register here.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013