There are many shale plays in the U.S. Which ones have real staying power? Share your opinion and thoughts! Take the survey now.
Click the play you think will be the strongest five years from now.
While you’re contemplating your answer, sign up for AAPG’s Playmaker Forum, January 24, 2013, hosted by the Division of Professional Affairs (DPA). You’ll hear Continental Oil’s Harold Hamm, a true pioneer in the Bakken, and now in the Woodford. You’ll also have a chance to hear and interact with other thought-leaders and pioneers in the Eagle Ford, Marcellus, Utica. You’ll love the discussions of expanding and emerging resource plays and unconventional carbonates (Mississippian Lime, Tuscaloosa Marine Shale, Niobrara).
AAPG Playmaker Forum: Value priced — seating is limited!
Reserve your seat today! Register here.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- 3D Seismic Attributes for Unconventional Reservoirs - December 16th, 2013
- Exploration for Deep-Water Sands Using Seismic Sequence Methodology - December 11th, 2013
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013