Do you ever wonder where upstream ends and midstream begins? Do you mull over the relationship between upstream, midstream and downstream operations? How do they affect each other?
Here’s a quiz you can take to test your knowledge of the various processes in upstream, midstream, and downstream petroleum operations and how they fit into the big picture from prospect to gas pump. Enjoy! After you take the quiz, consider attending our GTW on Solving Water Problems in Oil and Gas Production, to be held February 26-27. 2013 in Fort Worth, TX.
Click here for the quzz! Upstream? Midstream? Downstream? Petroleum Industry Processes » quiz builder
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration for Deep-Water Sands Using Seismic Sequence Methodology - December 11th, 2013
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013