Do you ever wonder where upstream ends and midstream begins? Do you mull over the relationship between upstream, midstream and downstream operations? How do they affect each other?
Here’s a quiz you can take to test your knowledge of the various processes in upstream, midstream, and downstream petroleum operations and how they fit into the big picture from prospect to gas pump. Enjoy! After you take the quiz, consider attending our GTW on Solving Water Problems in Oil and Gas Production, to be held February 26-27. 2013 in Fort Worth, TX.
Click here for the quzz! Upstream? Midstream? Downstream? Petroleum Industry Processes » quiz builder
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014