Liquids-rich plays? New carbonates? Shale plays? Important new tools? Basic skills? seismic, engineering, geology. We’re excited about our catalogue of archived e-symposia. Click here for a full list and links to archived courses. Our e-symposia include a recording of a webinar, a collection of resources, and questions for AAPG Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014