Liquids-rich plays? New carbonates? Shale plays? Important new tools? Basic skills? seismic, engineering, geology. We’re excited about our catalogue of archived e-symposia. Click here for a full list and links to archived courses. Our e-symposia include a recording of a webinar, a collection of resources, and questions for AAPG Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014