Liquids-rich plays? New carbonates? Shale plays? Important new tools? Basic skills? seismic, engineering, geology. We’re excited about our catalogue of archived e-symposia. Click here for a full list and links to archived courses. Our e-symposia include a recording of a webinar, a collection of resources, and questions for AAPG Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Useful Geomechanics Resources for You - June 17th, 2013
- Engineering the Mississippian & Arbuckle: Geologist "Must-Knows" in One Day - June 5th, 2013
- Geomechanics: Simply Indispensable - May 29th, 2013
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013