Liquids-rich plays? New carbonates? Shale plays? Important new tools? Basic skills? seismic, engineering, geology. We’re excited about our catalogue of archived e-symposia. Click here for a full list and links to archived courses. Our e-symposia include a recording of a webinar, a collection of resources, and questions for AAPG Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014