Gas prices at historical lows, oil production from Iraq poised to skyrocket, LNG at $14/mmBTU in East Asia, and Cheniere Energy announcing a liquified natural gas export facility in the U.S. — these are interesting times! How do you succeed during such volatility? The first step is to arm yourself with knowledge.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized expert Bill Haskett, whose course, Risk, Uncertainty, and Decision-Making in Unconventional Resource Plays, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 20-21 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014