Gas prices at historical lows, oil production from Iraq poised to skyrocket, LNG at $14/mmBTU in East Asia, and Cheniere Energy announcing a liquified natural gas export facility in the U.S. — these are interesting times! How do you succeed during such volatility? The first step is to arm yourself with knowledge.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized expert Bill Haskett, whose course, Risk, Uncertainty, and Decision-Making in Unconventional Resource Plays, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 20-21 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013