Gas prices at historical lows, oil production from Iraq poised to skyrocket, LNG at $14/mmBTU in East Asia, and Cheniere Energy announcing a liquified natural gas export facility in the U.S. — these are interesting times! How do you succeed during such volatility? The first step is to arm yourself with knowledge.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized expert Bill Haskett, whose course, Risk, Uncertainty, and Decision-Making in Unconventional Resource Plays, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 20-21 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Useful Geomechanics Resources for You - June 17th, 2013
- Engineering the Mississippian & Arbuckle: Geologist "Must-Knows" in One Day - June 5th, 2013
- Geomechanics: Simply Indispensable - May 29th, 2013
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013