Gas prices at historical lows, oil production from Iraq poised to skyrocket, LNG at $14/mmBTU in East Asia, and Cheniere Energy announcing a liquified natural gas export facility in the U.S. — these are interesting times! How do you succeed during such volatility? The first step is to arm yourself with knowledge.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized expert Bill Haskett, whose course, Risk, Uncertainty, and Decision-Making in Unconventional Resource Plays, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 20-21 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014