Gas prices at historical lows, oil production from Iraq poised to skyrocket, LNG at $14/mmBTU in East Asia, and Cheniere Energy announcing a liquified natural gas export facility in the U.S. — these are interesting times! How do you succeed during such volatility? The first step is to arm yourself with knowledge.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized expert Bill Haskett, whose course, Risk, Uncertainty, and Decision-Making in Unconventional Resource Plays, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 20-21 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014