What are the “must-know” technologies in hydraulic fracturing that you, as an operator or consultant in shale plays, must know? What are some of the new findings? Where are there myths and misconceptions? Find out by attending the AAPG GTW on Hydraulic Fracturing August 13-15, in Golden.
For a program, click here.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014