What are the “must-know” technologies in hydraulic fracturing that you, as an operator or consultant in shale plays, must know? What are some of the new findings? Where are there myths and misconceptions? Find out by attending the AAPG GTW on Hydraulic Fracturing August 13-15, in Golden.
For a program, click here.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013