What are the “must-know” technologies in hydraulic fracturing that you, as an operator or consultant in shale plays, must know? What are some of the new findings? Where are there myths and misconceptions? Find out by attending the AAPG GTW on Hydraulic Fracturing August 13-15, in Golden.
For a program, click here.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014