Find out about our new Web Symposium Series, GTWs, and listen to a description of upcoming events. March 19: Stimulus Bill: Will It Change Life As We Know It? and; March 27: GIS in the Oil Field: Improving Operations, Efficiency, Data Management. In April, we’ll have a web symposium on New Monitoring Technology: Techie Meets the Skeptic.
Susan Nash discusses Web Symposium Series and Geoscience Technology workshops.
Our web symposium series is aimed to meet the needs of geoscientists, energy industry decision-makers, engineers, land professionals, geotechs, and students. Our goal is to provide useful information and an opportunity for discussion and debate. We’re perfect for all generations, all groups, and all interests.
More videos …
A discussion of the department and new directions.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013