Find out about our new Web Symposium Series, GTWs, and listen to a description of upcoming events. March 19: Stimulus Bill: Will It Change Life As We Know It? and; March 27: GIS in the Oil Field: Improving Operations, Efficiency, Data Management. In April, we’ll have a web symposium on New Monitoring Technology: Techie Meets the Skeptic.
Susan Nash discusses Web Symposium Series and Geoscience Technology workshops.
Our web symposium series is aimed to meet the needs of geoscientists, energy industry decision-makers, engineers, land professionals, geotechs, and students. Our goal is to provide useful information and an opportunity for discussion and debate. We’re perfect for all generations, all groups, and all interests.
More videos …
A discussion of the department and new directions.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014