Find out about our new Web Symposium Series, GTWs, and listen to a description of upcoming events. March 19: Stimulus Bill: Will It Change Life As We Know It? and; March 27: GIS in the Oil Field: Improving Operations, Efficiency, Data Management. In April, we’ll have a web symposium on New Monitoring Technology: Techie Meets the Skeptic.
Susan Nash discusses Web Symposium Series and Geoscience Technology workshops.
Our web symposium series is aimed to meet the needs of geoscientists, energy industry decision-makers, engineers, land professionals, geotechs, and students. Our goal is to provide useful information and an opportunity for discussion and debate. We’re perfect for all generations, all groups, and all interests.
More videos …
A discussion of the department and new directions.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014