Find out about our new Web Symposium Series, GTWs, and listen to a description of upcoming events. March 19: Stimulus Bill: Will It Change Life As We Know It? and; March 27: GIS in the Oil Field: Improving Operations, Efficiency, Data Management. In April, we’ll have a web symposium on New Monitoring Technology: Techie Meets the Skeptic.
Susan Nash discusses Web Symposium Series and Geoscience Technology workshops.
Our web symposium series is aimed to meet the needs of geoscientists, energy industry decision-makers, engineers, land professionals, geotechs, and students. Our goal is to provide useful information and an opportunity for discussion and debate. We’re perfect for all generations, all groups, and all interests.
More videos …
A discussion of the department and new directions.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014
- Lacustrine Basin Exploration - June 13th, 2014