On Thursday, January 17, 2013 the Division of Professional Affairs of the AAPG is sponsoring a Town Hall Meeting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to introduce Edie Allison, the new director of the GEO-DC Office. She will be speaking on the activities of the GEO-DC office and its impact on AAPG members. All AAPG members are invited. DPA members are encouraged to attend and invite prospective DPA members to the meeting.
In case you need additional incentives to participate: the event is free and refreshments & hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 5:30 PM-7:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Summit Club, Bank of America Center, 15 West 6th St., Tulsa, OK
Space is limited. Please let us know if you plan to attend and bring a guest (prospective DPA member).
RSVP to Norma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 584-2555, ext 613.
Last 5 posts by Edie Allison
- BSEE Announces Ocean Energy Safety Institute and Funding Opportunity - June 16th, 2013
- Corn: Ethanol versus Food - May 23rd, 2013
- Congressional Update: 3,000 bills introduced, 9 passed - May 16th, 2013
- Lesser-Known Sequester Impacts - May 9th, 2013
- STEM: The Shortage - April 26th, 2013