The January edition of Washington Watch is now available online.
Erin Riley Camp takes a look at the issue of hydraulic fracturing, and the many ongoing studies being conducted on the safety of the practice. Camp, who holds a B.A. in Geology from Amherst College, completed her assignment as the AGI/AAPG Government Affairs Program fall intern in December. She plans to pursue graduate studies in energy.
AAPG and AGI jointly fund the spring and fall Government Affairs Program internships. AIPG and AGI jointly fund three summer interns. Application instructions for both the summer and fall internship programs are now available online. The deadlines are March 15 and April 15 respectively.
Last 5 posts by David Curtiss
- Search underway to hire a GEO-DC Director - January 29th, 2012
- Washington Watch: GEO-DC Office Still Doing Business - October 2nd, 2011
- Sec. Salazar names leaders of new offshore agencies - September 16th, 2011
- Senior managers named to lead new offshore regulatory agencies - September 12th, 2011
- AAPG joins in urging GoM permitting speed-up - September 8th, 2011