The U.S. Department of Energy has released an updated and revamped website.
“Our goal is to make Energy.gov easier to use, more transparent and more participatory,” said Secretary Chu in a written statement. “This next phase is part of our ongoing commitment to empower consumers and businesses with the information, tools and services they need to save money, create jobs and find opportunities in the new energy economy.”
Last 5 posts by David Curtiss
- Search underway to hire a GEO-DC Director - January 29th, 2012
- Washington Watch: Casing Gets Early Blame in Fracturing Studies - January 2nd, 2012
- Washington Watch: GEO-DC Office Still Doing Business - October 2nd, 2011
- Sec. Salazar names leaders of new offshore agencies - September 16th, 2011
- Senior managers named to lead new offshore regulatory agencies - September 12th, 2011