On Thursday, January 17, 2013 the Division of Professional Affairs of the AAPG is sponsoring a Town Hall Meeting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to introduce Edie Allison, the new director of the GEO-DC Office. She will be speaking on the activities of the GEO-DC office and its impact on AAPG members. All AAPG members are invited. DPA members are encouraged to attend and invite prospective DPA members to the meeting.
In case you need additional incentives to participate: the event is free and refreshments & hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 5:30 PM-7:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Summit Club, Bank of America Center, 15 West 6th St., Tulsa, OK
Space is limited. Please let us know if you plan to attend and bring a guest (prospective DPA member).
RSVP to Norma at email@example.com or call (918) 584-2555, ext 613.
Last 5 posts by Edie Allison
- National Academies Recommend Improvements to Ocean Energy Safety Institute - December 9th, 2013
- Energy Bill Voting in the House: Enthusiastic but Perhaps Doomed - December 2nd, 2013
- Global Energy Balance Shifts Predicted - November 20th, 2013
- Federal Investment in Basic Research Helps Stimulate the Economy - November 13th, 2013
- Energy Efficiency: World's First Fuel - November 6th, 2013