On Thursday, January 17, 2013 the Division of Professional Affairs of the AAPG is sponsoring a Town Hall Meeting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to introduce Edie Allison, the new director of the GEO-DC Office. She will be speaking on the activities of the GEO-DC office and its impact on AAPG members. All AAPG members are invited. DPA members are encouraged to attend and invite prospective DPA members to the meeting.
In case you need additional incentives to participate: the event is free and refreshments & hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 5:30 PM-7:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Summit Club, Bank of America Center, 15 West 6th St., Tulsa, OK
Space is limited. Please let us know if you plan to attend and bring a guest (prospective DPA member).
RSVP to Norma at email@example.com or call (918) 584-2555, ext 613.
Last 5 posts by Edie Allison
- EPA Considers Options for Plugging the Leaks in Oil and Natural Gas Systems - April 23rd, 2014
- Future Oil and Gas Opportunities for Women and Minorities - April 16th, 2014
- Quadrennial Energy Review: Infrasturcture--Public Meetings and Opportunities to Comment - April 9th, 2014
- EPA Plans Oil/Gas Industry Methane-Emission Fact Finding - April 2nd, 2014
- Two House Hearings on Oil and Gas Issues: A Chance to Listen and Comment - March 26th, 2014