On Thursday, January 17, 2013 the Division of Professional Affairs of the AAPG is sponsoring a Town Hall Meeting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to introduce Edie Allison, the new director of the GEO-DC Office. She will be speaking on the activities of the GEO-DC office and its impact on AAPG members. All AAPG members are invited. DPA members are encouraged to attend and invite prospective DPA members to the meeting.
In case you need additional incentives to participate: the event is free and refreshments & hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 5:30 PM-7:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Summit Club, Bank of America Center, 15 West 6th St., Tulsa, OK
Space is limited. Please let us know if you plan to attend and bring a guest (prospective DPA member).
RSVP to Norma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 584-2555, ext 613.
Last 5 posts by Edie Allison
- Oil on Trains - July 23rd, 2014
- EPA Regulation of Induced Seismicity and Injection Wells - July 16th, 2014
- The Ukraine Crisis and European Natural Gas Supplies - July 9th, 2014
- Global Impacts of U.S. Shale Production - July 2nd, 2014
- Energy Week in Congress - June 26th, 2014