The September edition of Washington Watch is now available online.
As Congress returns to Washington, D.C. next week the deliberations will begin in earnest on specific measures to deal with the nation’s fiscal woes. The impact of these decisions could be significant for AAPG members in industry, academia, and government. We’re keeping a close watch on the process.
Last 5 posts by David Curtiss
- Search underway to hire a GEO-DC Director - January 29th, 2012
- Washington Watch: Casing Gets Early Blame in Fracturing Studies - January 2nd, 2012
- Washington Watch: GEO-DC Office Still Doing Business - October 2nd, 2011
- Sec. Salazar names leaders of new offshore agencies - September 16th, 2011
- Senior managers named to lead new offshore regulatory agencies - September 12th, 2011