The July edition of Washington Watch is now available online. This month’s column discusses a recently released report by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Energy Initiative and the Texas Bureau of Economic Geology on the ability of enhanced oil recovery operations to foster deployment of carbon capture and sequestration.
Last 5 posts by David Curtiss
- Search underway to hire a GEO-DC Director - January 29th, 2012
- Washington Watch: Casing Gets Early Blame in Fracturing Studies - January 2nd, 2012
- Washington Watch: GEO-DC Office Still Doing Business - October 2nd, 2011
- Sec. Salazar names leaders of new offshore agencies - September 16th, 2011
- Senior managers named to lead new offshore regulatory agencies - September 12th, 2011