Texas A&M University at College Station, Texas awarded a total of $5,000 to four deserving geoscience graduate students on March 2nd. The recipients selected are: Aileen Gaudinez, Sally Scott, Rachel Wells, and Harold Johnson. They received a check and a certificate as part of their award. The Foundation funds this award through a generous endowment from the late Michel T. Halbouty.
Last 5 posts by April Hastings
- Funkhousers Support Stanford, Oberlin and Wooster Geology Libraries - December 3rd, 2013
- November Grants-in-Aid Spotlight - November 6th, 2013
- Geoscience Grants Now Available - October 31st, 2013
- AAPG Foundation Supports Young Professional Field Trip for RMS & UGS - October 29th, 2013
- Grants-in-Aid Award Cycle Begins - October 2nd, 2013