Texas A&M University at College Station, Texas awarded a total of $5,000 to four deserving geoscience graduate students on March 2nd. The recipients selected are: Aileen Gaudinez, Sally Scott, Rachel Wells, and Harold Johnson. They received a check and a certificate as part of their award. The Foundation funds this award through a generous endowment from the late Michel T. Halbouty.
Last 5 posts by April Stuart
- AAPG Foundation Joins SEG in Award-Winning Geosciences Without Borders - December 4th, 2014
- Attention Grad Students! Research Funds Available - October 13th, 2014
- Professorial Award Now Open - October 9th, 2014
- Apply Now for Grants-in-Aid! - September 30th, 2014
- Seeking 2015 Teacher of the Year - September 29th, 2014