Texas A&M University at College Station, Texas awarded a total of $5,000 to four deserving geoscience graduate students on March 2nd. The recipients selected are: Aileen Gaudinez, Sally Scott, Rachel Wells, and Harold Johnson. They received a check and a certificate as part of their award. The Foundation funds this award through a generous endowment from the late Michel T. Halbouty.
Last 5 posts by April Hastings
- Aaron Rodriguez, February Grants-in-Aid Spotlight - February 6th, 2014
- Nora Nieminski, January Grants-in-Aid Spotlight - January 21st, 2014
- Announcing 2014 Teacher of the Year, Heather McArdle - January 17th, 2014
- Teacher of the Year Section Finalists Selected - January 7th, 2014
- AAPG Foundation Professorial Award - Call for Nominations & Applications - January 7th, 2014