Texas A&M University at College Station, Texas awarded a total of $5,000 to four deserving geoscience graduate students on March 2nd. The recipients selected are: Aileen Gaudinez, Sally Scott, Rachel Wells, and Harold Johnson. They received a check and a certificate as part of their award. The Foundation funds this award through a generous endowment from the late Michel T. Halbouty.
Last 5 posts by April Hastings
- Announcing 2014 Grants-in-Aid Awards - April 15th, 2014
- David Wheatley, March Grants-in-Aid Spotlight - March 20th, 2014
- L. Austin Weeks Undergraduate Grant Winners Selected - March 18th, 2014
- AAPG Foundation Names 2014 Professorial Award Winner - March 18th, 2014
- Aaron Rodriguez, February Grants-in-Aid Spotlight - February 6th, 2014