Texas A&M University at College Station, Texas awarded a total of $5,000 to four deserving geoscience graduate students on March 2nd. The recipients selected are: Aileen Gaudinez, Sally Scott, Rachel Wells, and Harold Johnson. They received a check and a certificate as part of their award. The Foundation funds this award through a generous endowment from the late Michel T. Halbouty.
Last 5 posts by April Stuart
- L. Austin Weeks Undergraduate Grant Winners Announced - July 22nd, 2015
- Foundation Awards Its First U.S. Military Veteran Scholarships - July 17th, 2015
- Congratulations to AAPGF's 2015 Grants-in-Aid Recipients - June 15th, 2015
- Angelo State University Geology Professor Receives 2015 Professorial Award - April 15th, 2015
- U.S. Military Veterans Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications - March 9th, 2015