Texas A&M University at College Station, Texas awarded a total of $5,000 to four deserving geoscience graduate students on March 2nd. The recipients selected are: Aileen Gaudinez, Sally Scott, Rachel Wells, and Harold Johnson. They received a check and a certificate as part of their award. The Foundation funds this award through a generous endowment from the late Michel T. Halbouty.
Last 5 posts by April Stuart
- U.S. Military Veterans Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications - March 9th, 2015
- Colorado Geosciences Teacher Named 2015 Teacher of the Year - March 2nd, 2015
- Last Chance to Apply for 2015 Research Funds - February 4th, 2015
- L. Austin Weeks Undergraduate Grant Application Now Open - January 19th, 2015
- GIA Deadline Is Just Around the Corner! - January 13th, 2015