Would you like to learn about the opportunities available for petroleum E&P in the Arctic — without the need for snow boots?
OTC’s Arctic Technology Conference (ATC), 7-9 February 2011, will give you a chance to be at the forefront of the technology, products and services that will help your company develop natural resources in this promising arena.
And if you register by 18 January you’ll save US $100.
At ATC you’ll also learn what is at stake in the circumpolar Arctic for our industry and how to prepare your company to face the exploration and production issues of this harsh climate.
Who should attend?
Oil, gas and mining professionals including: geologists, geophysicists, petroleum engineers, drillers, construction engineers, chemical engineers, operations engineers, logistics contractors and more.
And since ATC is conveniently located in sunny Houston, there’s no need for snow boots.
Last 5 posts by Julie Simmons
- Call for Abstracts -- ACE 2013 - August 9th, 2012
- Azerbaijan International Conference Call for Abstracts - June 27th, 2012
- Get back in the classroom with a short course -- in Singapore - June 19th, 2012
- Field trips offer a chance to explore new vistas — but only if you sign up by 29 June - June 12th, 2012
- IPTC updates - May 29th, 2012