Now’s the time to finish abstracts and submit them for the inaugural Arctic Technology Conference (ATC). This new OTC event, managed by AAPG, will be conveniently located at the George R. Brown Convention Center in downtown Houston, 7-9 February 2011.
Modeled after the Offshore Technology Conference, ATC is unique in that nearly a dozen professional societies and associations are sponsoring this event. Be a part of this new conference — submit your abstract today.
The program committee is now accepting abstracts in the following themes:
- Exploration Drilling
- Production Drilling, Facilities and Export
- Physical Environment
- Regulatory, Environment
- Mining and Other Issues
Please submit abstracts online by Sunday, 1 August.
Last 5 posts by Julie Simmons
- Call for Abstracts -- ACE 2013 - August 9th, 2012
- Azerbaijan International Conference Call for Abstracts - June 27th, 2012
- Get back in the classroom with a short course -- in Singapore - June 19th, 2012
- Field trips offer a chance to explore new vistas — but only if you sign up by 29 June - June 12th, 2012
- IPTC updates - May 29th, 2012