So you’ve made plans to attend AAPG ICE in Milan? Grazie! You’re in for a treat. And while you can visit any number of tourism websites to learn more about this beautiful city, here are a few tips specific to AAPG ICE attendees.
- If you plan to do some shopping, pick up a Fashion Card at the ICE registration counter. This card is good for discounts up to 20% off at 30 or so of Milan’s finest retailers.
- Don’t miss the da Vinci Exhibit of Machines. It is a museum-quality exhibit on display inside the Exhibition Hall at the eni stand.
- Enjoy some delicious, complimentary gelato in the Exhibition Hall on Tuesday afternoon.
- If you’re using Twitter, follow our hash tags #AAPG #ICE2011 for on-site event information, messages from exhibitors and more.
- Use the mobile ICE website on your iPhone or Android-powered phone to keep conference information close at hand. You can use this QR code and a barcode reader app such as i-nigma or BeeTagg to easily access the website. (Need more information on what a QR code is and how to use it? Check out this post on About.com.)
Last 5 posts by Julie Simmons
- Call for Abstracts -- ACE 2013 - August 9th, 2012
- Azerbaijan International Conference Call for Abstracts - June 27th, 2012
- Get back in the classroom with a short course -- in Singapore - June 19th, 2012
- Field trips offer a chance to explore new vistas — but only if you sign up by 29 June - June 12th, 2012
- IPTC updates - May 29th, 2012