If you have an iPhone or Android powered phone, use it to stay connected with AAPG ACE. We’ve packed our mobile ACE website with all sorts of useful information to make it easy for attendees, exhibitors and even the organizers find the information needed to navigate an event of this magnitude:
- General information — Registration hours, Exhibition Hall hours, information on Judging and the Speakers Service Center, shuttle hours and routes, and more.
- Convention-at-a-Glance – A day-by-day listing of what’s happening.
- Floor plans — Feeling a little lost? Check out the different levels of the George R. Brown Convention Center and Hilton Americas-Houston floor plans here.
- Exhibitor list — Browse through the alphabetized list of exhibitors to quickly find the booth number you’re looking for.
- Luncheons — Find the titles, dates, time, location and speakers listing here. And remember, tickets (if still available) can be purchased on site at any registration counter.
- Business Committee Meetings — Scroll through the day-by-day listings to find the time and location of your committee meeting.
- Technical Program — This includes a listing of the themes, and the days and locations of sessions.
There are also links to our YouTube videos, a City of Houston Audio Tour, and more. You’ll still want to get your copy of the Program Book or a Pocket Guide when you’re on site, but you can link to the mobile site now using the QR code below and start acquainting yourself with its features.
If you’re new to the world of QR codes, don’t worry – all you have to do is install a free app, then point and shoot. Many companies provide barcode readers that you can install on your mobile device, and all of the following are compatible with this format:
See you in Houston!
Last 5 posts by Julie Simmons
- Call for Abstracts -- ACE 2013 - August 9th, 2012
- Azerbaijan International Conference Call for Abstracts - June 27th, 2012
- Get back in the classroom with a short course -- in Singapore - June 19th, 2012
- Field trips offer a chance to explore new vistas — but only if you sign up by 29 June - June 12th, 2012
- IPTC updates - May 29th, 2012