After a successful launch in Moscow in 2009, 3P Arctic: The Polar Petroleum Potential Conference & Exhibition is back for its second event − 30 August-2 September in Halifax, Nova Scotia. 3P is the only event focusing specifically on the exploration and geology of the Arctic Region.
Abstracts will be accepted online through Tuesday, 1 March. Don’t miss this opportunity to submit your presentation!
There’s also still time to make plans to exhibit or sponsor 3P Arctic. Visit the website for complete details.
Last 5 posts by Julie Simmons
- Call for Abstracts -- ACE 2013 - August 9th, 2012
- Azerbaijan International Conference Call for Abstracts - June 27th, 2012
- Get back in the classroom with a short course -- in Singapore - June 19th, 2012
- Field trips offer a chance to explore new vistas — but only if you sign up by 29 June - June 12th, 2012
- IPTC updates - May 29th, 2012